Thursday, November 21, 2013

Nail Art

So over the summer I went a little crazy with nail art because I had so much time and it was so much fun. Since school's started I haven't had the time to do nail art so these days my nails are plain and kinda gross. For some weird reason, if I do some design on my nails once, I cannot seem to reproduce the same thing again! So basically if it's been done on my nails, don't expect to see it on my nails again haha. Don't ask me why my brain's just weird like that! So anyway, here are some of the nail designs I'm more proud of. Some of the picture qualities are low because they were taken with my iPod before I got my Galaxy S4. Some of these took hours and hours... actually what am I saying, they all took a long a** time (cuz honestly, I suck at art!) Which one do you like the best? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment